- Player: 15 years
- Certification: Level 1 Tackle Football
- Flag Football Coaching: 22 years CEGEP and High school
- 2017: Team Canada Women’s Tackle Football & Montreal Blitz QB coach
- 2016: Team Quebec Women’s Tackle Football Head coach & Montreal Blitz QB coach
- 2015: Montreal Blitz Offensive Coordinator
Playing tackle football was the next logical step for me as a flag football player. Instead of travelling to Rochester to play, someone started a team here so I played. I fell in love with the sport at my first practice in Rochester. The strategy, the skill, the mental toughness involved challenged me in a way no other sport ever has. Tackle football provides women a chance to play what I consider to be the ultimate team sport. They must overcome mental and physical challenges. It is a sport that every type of woman can play. We are lucky to be involved in tackle football. Not everyone has the ability to play, coach, or be involved. It is truly special.
Coordonnateur Offensif – Offensive Coordinator
Coordonnateur Défensif – Defensive Coordinator
Entraîneur des demi-défensifs – Defensive Back Coach
- Player: Peewee à midget avec les Spartans de St-Laurent et 1 an junior avec les Devils de Laval
- Certification: Niveau 1 du PNCE Safe contact – Making headway in football
- 2007-2009: OL/DL coach Spartans St-Laurent (peewee)
- 2010: OL coach et assistant OC Spartans de St-Laurent (bantam)
- 2010: entraîneur chef Bucks de l’école secondaire Monseigneur Richard (cadet)
- 2011: OL coach et running game quality control Lions de Northshore (bantam)
- 2013: offensive consultant Spartans de St-Laurent (bantam)
- 2014-2016: QB coach et assistant OC Spartans de St-Laurent (midget)
- 2017: QB coach, OC et assistant HC Spartans de St-Laurent (midget)
- 2017 à aujourd’hui: DC et LB coach Faucons de l’école secondaire Dorval-Jean XXIII (juvenile)
- 2008 à aujourd’hui: DL coach (2008-2016) OL coach (depuis 2017) Monstars de Montréal MU15 pour la Coupe Spaulding (anciennement Chalenge Wilson)
Football is the best team sport, where there is a spot for everyone, regardless of your body type and strengths. Everyone needs to be on the same page to succeed.
Equipment Manager & Massage Therapist
- 1996 – Present: Volunteer equipment assistant with the Montreal Alouettes
- 2006 – Present: Massage Therapist at Concordia Physio Sport in Pointe-Claire
- 2009 – Present: Equipment manager for the Montreal Blitz
- 2017: Equipment manager for Team Canada at the Senior Women’s Tackle Football World Championship in Langley, BC
I have been volunteering with football since 1990. The ladies' football team had nobody helping them with equipment, running the water on the field and just other general tasks so I volunteered to help them because I love what I do.
Thérapeute du Sport en chef – Head Athletic Therapist
- 2016 – Present: Athletic Therapist for the Montreal Blitz
I have completed a bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science with a Specialization in Athletic Therapy, as well as a certificate in massage therapy. I am also a member of the Canadian Athletic Therapists Association. My passion is to work with football athletes and my strength lies in returning the players as safely and as efficiently as possible.